Monday, December 12, 2016

Frosty Morning in Munich [Through My Lens Nr. 72]


I am back from my road trip to Munich. These are just some preview shots from an early morning on the city. The true travel post will be posted soon. I am getting back on track with my posts. First up I will finish off our USA Road Trip Travel Series. The next part will be posted this Wednesday. So I hope to see you back. On my recent travel I also visited Salzburg in Austria as well as Ljubljana in Slovenia, so you can look forward to those travel posts as well. Thank you all for staying tuned, I have a lot of new material coming up, that I know you will like :D This Monday, don't forget to link up your posts in an all new "Through My Lens"






Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us! 

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

30 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of morning mood in a great town. Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy your time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Fotos hast du mitgebracht....bei München musste ich gleich an Flögi denken ;-) Hättet ihr euch auch mal kennenlernen können^^

    Schönen Wochenstart und viele Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wir waren in Kontakt hat aber wegen mir leider nicht geklappt. War nicht so lange dort und ein Tag haben wir auch auf Schloss Neuschweinstein verbracht. Aber vielleicht klappt es bein nächsten mal.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. I do the same thing, my blog is often way behind my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah It takes some work to stay up to date.

      Delete
  4. This is such a busy time of the year, Mersad. You've been enjoying many holiday trips lately and sharing such wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat. Yeah, It has been very busy here.

      Delete
  5. The second photo is my favorite!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The view through the arches is the one I mean

      Delete
  6. der blick aus den torbögen ist fantastisch. so frostig sieht es gar nicht aus, wenn die sonne scheint.
    Liebe grüße
    Gusta

    ReplyDelete
  7. All gorgeous images however my favourite is the one with the arches. Thanks for hostng and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it does look a little chilly but it was worth it, plus it looks like you had the whole place all to yourself practically! great shots, i especially love the one looking through the arches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was relatively early in the morning so I had some time to myself.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the party,Mersad! I'm sharing different photography this time - food photography with recipes. A link to my easy homemade Christmas Baileys with free printable and mimosa to welcome the new year. Hope your holiday planning is going smooth and stress-free! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it. Will take a closer look at your recipes. Your food photography is always so enticing.

      Delete
  10. Sehr schöne Bilder hast du gemacht. Das 3. und 4. gefallen mir sehr.
    Liebe Grüße und nächstes Mal treffen wir uns auf Kaffee (Obwohl ich wohne nicht direkt in München, aber machbar wäre es.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mersad, you certainly get around. I have been enjoying your USA travel, and now you are in Munich. I haven't been in Munich in many decades. You caught beautiful morning light on this frosty morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always manage not to just capture a scene but a mood as well. I love your photos Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've certainly been "out and about" a lot in the world lately :) Sun and frost is a good combination this time of year...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the triptych! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful....I especially like the composition of the 3rd photo from the top. The building spires behind the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love visiting you and your world through your camera. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pics. Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.