Monday, April 3, 2017

Small Town Charm [Through My Lens Nr. 88]



One of the favorite aspects of our USA road trip back in the fall of 2016 were the small towns we visited in New England. They were just so charming. I am thinking about writing down a list of my most favorite ones, though you can take a look at what we visited in our travel series. Small Town Charm is always something that keeps me coming back to certain places. It's nice when you can really absorb the place you visit, see most of it and feel like you have come to known the town. These images here are from Rockport, Newburyport and Portsmouth. 

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!







Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.

Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

32 comments:

  1. Yes, I can understand how you love these smaller towns as they look so interesting. Lovely shots of them and thanks for hosting Mersad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. Small towns are wonderful. I hope to visit a few the coming September. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun then!

      Delete
  3. What a quaint town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming, indeed! It's a blessing being able to travel. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first image, especially, looks like an illustration in a book or magazine. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The small towns in New England are very charming and colorful in autumn, Mersad. I love the glow in the photo you took in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, that's what I say about Spain and Portugal. While I loved the big cities, it was the charming small towns that won my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All pics are awesome.
    Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the villages that you shared in New England. I live in Texas, however have lived in and visited New England. I recognize some of your streets, and your photos are lovely! I am your newest follower. Looking forward to joining in here and also seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see these again--- and again I'll say, "You are the KING OF NIGHT SHOTS!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics. I love small town places like that. Great pics and thanks for hosting and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photo series!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, small towns have a lot of charm. I love all your pictures. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! its an awesome place and it is full with beautiful things. it have so many good things and stunning photos you shared.
    Agra City Tour
    Tourist Places In Agra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Very interesting place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always come over not only for linking, but mostly to see your wonderful photos. Did they pass through some PS editing? I always wonder how they were done! And also your posts are always informative for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fabulous, Mersad! I especially love your night shots!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Several decades ago all we seemed to want was the excitement of the big city and now as we get older all we want are the charms, warmth and welcome of small towns and villages. The cycle of life I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the boats. Small towns are so much fun. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Small towns have big character! Your photos are just gorgeous, Mersad. I love New England! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely images, as always. It is fun seeing familiar places through your accomplished eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't visited for awhile since I have been remiss about daily blog checks. These photos are both varied and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. New England does definitely have a special charm. My sister lives in Rye, NY and I've always loved it, and also in Connecticut. Plus she was married in Bennington Vermont where the Norman Rockwell Museum is, and it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Superb Blog!
    Thanks For Sharing Such an Amzing POst.
    Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  25. I totally agree with you. Small towns are wonderful. I hope to visit a few the coming September. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its a wonderful town. Thanks for the amazing post....keep sharing
    Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.