Wednesday, June 21, 2017

As the Sea goes to Sleep

Dusk at the sea is a wonderful time of day. As the heat vanishes and the crowds start to move into their hotels and apartments a great transition happens. The colors start to intensify, lights are lit and the sea is in a calm transitional state. I took these images in Mlini, during my recent stay there. We had finished up for the day and I took a walk before dinner. I didn't have my tripod with me so I put the camera down on rocks and sturdier fences to get some long exposure shots. I loved taking these and how they turned out.






I hope you enjoyed these glimpses of night time at the sea.

18 comments:

  1. amazing colors in this shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky-scapes and the colours are awsome.
    All the best, Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are divine Mersad, always a good idea to have an evening walk if you find yourself by the sea ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunsets come in so many different colors. These images are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect time of day to walk with your camera. The colors are fantastic. Mersad, you are a master of low light and long exposures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best. I will go out a do more long exposure shots in the near future.

      Delete
  6. The colors are so soft and oh so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with Stefano--- when he says amazing colors, he KNOWS what he's talking about!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Einfach nur traumhaft schön. Ich liebe solche Momente und superschön hast du sie "eingefangen"

    Liebe Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing views. Truly beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Living, as I do, just above the sea and watching it constantly I am conscious that I live at a latitude and in an area where the sea rarely if ever sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wie unglaublich glatt. Sehr schön.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Mersad! Dusk is my favourite time of day and I love the ocean. Your photos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.