Monday, June 12, 2017

Dusk in the Hills [Through My Lens Nr. 98]


Sometimes the weight of civilization can be overwhelming. The fast pace, the burdens of relationships, the political strife, the technological complexity, it's enough to make you dream of escaping to a simpler life more in touch with nature. There’s a reason your mood instantly improves after you take a walk through the park: Surrounding yourself with nature makes you happier and healthier.There is so much to see and so much to do. When you take photos of nature during odd times in the day, the sights can be even more fascinating.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!





Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 



22 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweet friend and thank you for sharing such lovely, amazing shots !

    With sincere thankfulness for hosting too,
    I'm sending blessings on your your new week

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniela. Glad you are joining us today.

      Delete
  2. ...a lovely time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is as calming as a walk through nature, either in person or through your lens. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots mersad...looks like you are all alone out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely shots, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images away from the press of civilization!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty captures. Photo#2 is my favourite. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in your second shot. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when the moon is up and there is still plenty of light and colour in the sky. Great shots as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My apologies, Mersad, for some reason blogger won't let me go back in and add any more links. I'll do better next time!

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting Mercado. You are so right . Getting out in nature, walking, seeing the beauty that surrounds us has saved my spirit many times and especially in this last few months. I only pray that the "powers that be" will not destroy it for future generations. Thanks for these lovely uplifting pictures and words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for misspelling your name. I hate auto-correct!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like the colors in the sky in each of your photos. Took a nature walk through your photos. Nice. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  14. We got away last weekend for a quad ride with friends. It was a great way to get away and enjoy nature and the backcountry. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, that's a lot of truly inspiring scenes! I love your first paragraph, that is very well said. If only i can take a vacation leave more often, and if only i can bring in photographs like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, very true. It was a beautiful escape you provided us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pics. Wow. Thanks for hosting and have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree, walking in nature is food for the soul! Have a great week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.A very good resource for everybody that wants to read a good blog.

    WaterProof Housing for Gopro Hero 5

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. hill station near chennai

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.