Monday, June 19, 2017

Quiet day at the Beach [Through My Lens Nr. 99]

The day was relatively warm. Dark clouds were exchanging with fluffy white ones, as a soft wind was driving through the air. This past weekend I was with my friends in Split, Croatia. On our way back home we stopped in Podstrana, a small town that offers great beaches and relaxing atmosphere.

I took these shots of the beach after my swim. The others didn't join in. It was too windy for them. The water was actually warm and very refreshing after a day spent shopping in Split. I hope you'll enjoy these shots.




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 



30 comments:

  1. Yes, Mersad, i enjoyed the photos!
    I think you had a great time in Split, seems so ;-)
    Have a nice week ... Frauke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frauke. We did spend a great day there. It's still not crowded in most places so I get to enjoy that as a local (sort of, I live 2 hr drive away)

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of beaches I saw in Southern Italy, Mersad. Very pretty crystal clear water and pebbly beach sand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wundervolle Aufnahmen von einem bestimmt superschönen Tag. Ich mag es ja gerne wenn der Himmel solch fluffigen Wolken zeigt. Wind ist natürlich nicht so toll und am Strand kann es durch den Sand dann schon wie Schmiergelpapier wirken. Dennoch hätte ich auch mir eine Erfrischung gegönnt.

    Dir noch einen schönen Wochenstart wünschend sende ich herzliche Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Dir vielmals. Ja die kleinen Steinchen waren schon warm :D

      Delete
  4. Wonderful beach! I want to be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful beach and I would probably have jumped in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...such gorgeous blues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking at those clouds and the beautiful sea and then I look out of my window at a grey sky and a grey sea. I know which I would rather have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky will clear up before long, I'm sure.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous photos! We have had a rather cloudy rainy weekend yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos from the region but they always make me homesick :(
    Thanks for hosting and have a nice week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are beautiful mersad, makes me feel like i'm on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect color and vistas in these shots, Mersad. I always enjoy your photography. So well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect way to end a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally it's warm enough here to go to the beach :) These are wonderful shots, Mersad. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was für atemberaubender Wolkenhimmel auf dem zweiten Bild. Wunderschön.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  15. The water hues are quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pics and thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing view. Beautiful pics.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks like you are enjoying the summer. Your pebbly beaches always make me smile - we have white sand beaches over here! Enjoy summer. And thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the photo of the rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely series of photographs.
    So lovely to look at.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loks beautiful - we're cold and in winter so I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The beach looks very much like the ones near me, less sand and more rocks. I love the clarity of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning photos of the water and clouds. I'm wondering if you use a wide angle lens . . .?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sigh.....how absolutely beautiful. I'd love to be there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely blue skies. Would be a great day to be at the beach. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.