Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer Greens [Through My Lens Nr. 97]

Summer is slowly approaching and the heat is starting to get to us slowly. It's a time of adaption and change. It's happening in nature as well. The next time you are bored or stressed, take a break and listen to the birds tweeting, the wind blowing, water lapping on the shore, the crickets cricketing all night long and the trees swaying. See the breathtaking sunrise and sunset-how in minutes a blanket of darkness overcomes light and how the light wins over darkness. I hope you will enjoy the images of nature I am sharing in this post.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 



31 comments:

  1. I clicked a photo to link in but this image appeared, not very inspiring! The whote oves look so delicate. fabulous images and thanks or hosting this meme. have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be a problem with your internet connection. Your images need to load before you can select one. As far as I can see with the other links it works fine. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. much beauty to point the camera at in summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful green and summery photos, Mersad.
    After a cool and snowy spring, summer has arrived with warm weather and lots of green hills and flowers here, too, Mersad. I am enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really good to hear. So glad you can enjoy the outdoors more easily now.

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics. Awesome clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...nature is always a wonderful subject to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely delicate shots, Mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Beautiful!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos in my favourite colours.
    I wish it would warm up here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make even greenery look beautiful! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. summer green is a color all its own.. should be a crayon that color.. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glorious - I do love spring and summer and all the beauty of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these summer wildflowers. You captured them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The gorgeous, delicate green-and-white of summer! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shots. Well done, Mersad. By the way, I just noticed you standing where Kim Novak decided to go swimming in "Vertigo". I get homesick for "The City" from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's why I love spring/summer. Vibrant green is amazing. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful greenery for sure and I love the lacy white flowrs also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting and very beautiful greenery. You take super photos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too enjoy photographing the beauty that can be found in weeds. The first, Queen Anne's Lace or the other one, I can never tell is always pretty to photography and the puff of a dandelion. Great photos you share. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning nature images Mersad. I think there's nothing better than getting outside and appreciating nature all around us. Thanks for sharing and hosting this week.
    I've been missing for a few weeks looking after my little dog...but sadly we had to say goodbye to her. Nature is helping heal my spirit 💕

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, these are gorgeous images. The first two are my favorites. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful summer pics mersad!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the queen Anne's lace.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Green is so welcome after a long winter of gray. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wildflowers or weeds, it all depends on perspective. I personally like Queen Anne's Lace (could be your first photo but then again, it could also be a flowering herb like corriander).

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Mersad your pics are always beautiful. I'll tried to link up mine, but does not work. I'll come back later. Thank you for hosting. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My post for this week is here: https://zauberpalme.blogspot.ch/2017/06/water-reflections.html ;D

      Delete
  26. we have seen the back of autumn, and winter is here now in Western Australia. But no rain. Farmers are desperate. Bring on the rain! Meanwhile enjoy summer over there! and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.