Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Into the Summer Night

As I have written in my previous post, Mostar and the whole region has been hit by a heat wave. It's still continuing and getting outside has been a challenge. Even when the night rolls around the temperatures are still very high. That's why traveling has been so hard lately. Work is winding down and summer vacations are around the corner. This upcoming weekend I am going to the seaside again, and I hope to show you some new travels soon. Also, there will be more trips coming up in August, so you can look forward to that as well. Hopefully the heat will subside soon...






4 comments:

  1. I like the moonlight in that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, beautiful captures of the moonlight. Have a happy day and weekend ahead!
    BTW, thanks for your visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.